Tuesday 31 January 2012

In The Land of Turkey and Doughnuts


From the nothingness you came, beaming into my world like a fever dream. For so long we hadn’t known of each other, our lives completely different. Do you feel as strange as me? Can you feel me?

On my screen I see my heart. Every day I live I feel more and more apart. Are you real? Can I hear you scream? Can I make you scream?

I know that because our bodies haven’t met, you’ll leave. This is a fear for me because I’ve never felt as real as I do with you. What is all of this?

I will never forget the time you vacationed in my mind. You taught me so much in so little time – most importantly, without knowing, you showed me exactly what I needed to see. You showed me that I too could one day, vanish and leave


Do you know what would make this moment perfect? Nothing.

 
The first thing I’ve written of substance in over a year. It's kinda funny what can fuel creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment